USA: Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream sees improved sales and earnings in its Q1
Californian desserts company Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream has announced significantly improved results for the Q1 ended 30 March 2002 that reflect strong growth in sales. The company reported net income available to common shareholders for the Q1 of US$1.31m, or US$.04/diluted common share, a US$.21 per share improvement year on year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival