USA: Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream sees improved sales and earnings in its Q1
Californian desserts company Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream has announced significantly improved results for the Q1 ended 30 March 2002 that reflect strong growth in sales. The company reported net income available to common shareholders for the Q1 of US$1.31m, or US$.04/diluted common share, a US$.21 per share improvement year on year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations