USA: Dreyer's launches cartoon branded ice cream
Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream has launched three ice cream flavours branded with Cartoon Network and Warner Bros. cartoon characters, with the aim of capitalising on sales through two films due to be released this summer, starring The Powerpuff Girls and Scooby-Doo. Powerpuff Mint Chip Ice Cream, Peanut Butter Bones Ice Cream and Scooby-Doo Cookie Dough Light Ice Cream are available nationwide from mid-May through the end of August 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO