USA: Dreyer's launches cartoon branded ice cream
Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream has launched three ice cream flavours branded with Cartoon Network and Warner Bros. cartoon characters, with the aim of capitalising on sales through two films due to be released this summer, starring The Powerpuff Girls and Scooby-Doo. Powerpuff Mint Chip Ice Cream, Peanut Butter Bones Ice Cream and Scooby-Doo Cookie Dough Light Ice Cream are available nationwide from mid-May through the end of August 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target