USA: Dreyer's Q4 net profit rose to $5.7m
US ice cream company Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream has posted fourth-quarter net profit of US$5.7m, compared with $172,000 a year earlier. The California-based company said net sales rose to $295.1m, compared with $274.8m a year earlier. Dreyer's said it had enjoyed strong sales of both its own brands and sales for other manufacturers, such as Ben & Jerry's, reported Reuters.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units