FRANCE :Drink Up and Get Smart, Beverage Marketing Introduces MemoryMax (TM)
"Everyone's grandmother knows that ginkgo biloba has been demonstrated to help increase mental alertness, stimulate circulation to the extremities, and to be a natural heart, brain and blood antioxidant," says Richard H. Davis, President of Beverage Marketing USA, Inc. "Scientific support for the benefits of ginkgo biloba has been documented by the Journal of the American Medical Association.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre