FRANCE :Drink Up and Get Smart, Beverage Marketing Introduces MemoryMax (TM)
"Everyone's grandmother knows that ginkgo biloba has been demonstrated to help increase mental alertness, stimulate circulation to the extremities, and to be a natural heart, brain and blood antioxidant," says Richard H. Davis, President of Beverage Marketing USA, Inc. "Scientific support for the benefits of ginkgo biloba has been documented by the Journal of the American Medical Association.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- General Mills books lower 9M sales and profits