FRANCE :Drink Up and Get Smart, Beverage Marketing Introduces MemoryMax (TM)
"Everyone's grandmother knows that ginkgo biloba has been demonstrated to help increase mental alertness, stimulate circulation to the extremities, and to be a natural heart, brain and blood antioxidant," says Richard H. Davis, President of Beverage Marketing USA, Inc. "Scientific support for the benefits of ginkgo biloba has been documented by the Journal of the American Medical Association.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix