FRANCE :Drink Up and Get Smart, Beverage Marketing Introduces MemoryMax (TM)
"Everyone's grandmother knows that ginkgo biloba has been demonstrated to help increase mental alertness, stimulate circulation to the extremities, and to be a natural heart, brain and blood antioxidant," says Richard H. Davis, President of Beverage Marketing USA, Inc. "Scientific support for the benefits of ginkgo biloba has been documented by the Journal of the American Medical Association.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea