NETHERLANDS/PORTUGAL: DSM buys Vascoplast specialty cheese coatings
The dairy ingredients business unit of DSM Food Specialties has announced the acquisition of the food coatings activities of Vaessen Schoemaker, Portugal. Vaessen Schoemaker's Vascoplast coatings brand will be retained, expanding DSM's existing portfolio and providing customers with a wider selection of solutions, together with the backing of a strong brand, the group said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat