NETHERLANDS/PORTUGAL: DSM buys Vascoplast specialty cheese coatings
The dairy ingredients business unit of DSM Food Specialties has announced the acquisition of the food coatings activities of Vaessen Schoemaker, Portugal. Vaessen Schoemaker's Vascoplast coatings brand will be retained, expanding DSM's existing portfolio and providing customers with a wider selection of solutions, together with the backing of a strong brand, the group said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast