NETHERLANDS/PORTUGAL: DSM buys Vascoplast specialty cheese coatings
The dairy ingredients business unit of DSM Food Specialties has announced the acquisition of the food coatings activities of Vaessen Schoemaker, Portugal. Vaessen Schoemaker's Vascoplast coatings brand will be retained, expanding DSM's existing portfolio and providing customers with a wider selection of solutions, together with the backing of a strong brand, the group said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target