NETHERLANDS: DSM expands production facilities for new nutritional yeast
Value-added food and beverage ingredients supplier DSM is preparing to present its new nutritional yeast, Engevita, at HiE 2002 following the opening of a new production facility in Delft, the Netherlands, to meet growing demand for the product. Engevita serves as a nutritional ingredient in a wide range of dietary supplements and vegetarian dishes including vegetarian pâté, energy bars and yeast tablets. It provides a balanced source of essential nutrients, soluble fibre (beta-glucans) and minerals as well as more readily available protein than meat. In addition, Engevita can be fortified with vitamins B1 and B2 upon request.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK