NETHERLANDS: DSM expands production facilities for new nutritional yeast
Value-added food and beverage ingredients supplier DSM is preparing to present its new nutritional yeast, Engevita, at HiE 2002 following the opening of a new production facility in Delft, the Netherlands, to meet growing demand for the product. Engevita serves as a nutritional ingredient in a wide range of dietary supplements and vegetarian dishes including vegetarian pâté, energy bars and yeast tablets. It provides a balanced source of essential nutrients, soluble fibre (beta-glucans) and minerals as well as more readily available protein than meat. In addition, Engevita can be fortified with vitamins B1 and B2 upon request.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review