NETHERLANDS: DSM expands production facilities for new nutritional yeast
Value-added food and beverage ingredients supplier DSM is preparing to present its new nutritional yeast, Engevita, at HiE 2002 following the opening of a new production facility in Delft, the Netherlands, to meet growing demand for the product. Engevita serves as a nutritional ingredient in a wide range of dietary supplements and vegetarian dishes including vegetarian pâté, energy bars and yeast tablets. It provides a balanced source of essential nutrients, soluble fibre (beta-glucans) and minerals as well as more readily available protein than meat. In addition, Engevita can be fortified with vitamins B1 and B2 upon request.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report