NETHERLANDS: DSM expands production facilities for new nutritional yeast
Value-added food and beverage ingredients supplier DSM is preparing to present its new nutritional yeast, Engevita, at HiE 2002 following the opening of a new production facility in Delft, the Netherlands, to meet growing demand for the product. Engevita serves as a nutritional ingredient in a wide range of dietary supplements and vegetarian dishes including vegetarian pâté, energy bars and yeast tablets. It provides a balanced source of essential nutrients, soluble fibre (beta-glucans) and minerals as well as more readily available protein than meat. In addition, Engevita can be fortified with vitamins B1 and B2 upon request.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid