NETHERLANDS: DSM to collaborate with Maastricht University in nutrition research
Dutch ingredients manufacturer DSM has agreed to undertake collaborative research with Maastricht University in the area of nutrition and health DSM has hooked up with the scientific research institute NUTRIM (Maastricht Nutrition and Toxicology Research Institute), part of Maastricht University. The project concerns joint research into the development and application of food ingredients with a health-promoting effect.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action