NETHERLANDS: DSM to collaborate with Maastricht University in nutrition research
Dutch ingredients manufacturer DSM has agreed to undertake collaborative research with Maastricht University in the area of nutrition and health DSM has hooked up with the scientific research institute NUTRIM (Maastricht Nutrition and Toxicology Research Institute), part of Maastricht University. The project concerns joint research into the development and application of food ingredients with a health-promoting effect.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales