CANADA: Du Breton Natural Pork resumes plant operations
Canadian pork producer Du Breton Natural Pork has resumed operations one week after a fire destroyed its plant and headquarters in Quebec. The cause of the fire last Tuesday evening is still being investigated, but there were no injuries or fatalities. Total damage is estimated to be C$45m (US$). Today, the company begins processing 100% of its natural pork line at a plant near Quebec City.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs