CANADA: Du Breton Natural Pork resumes plant operations
Canadian pork producer Du Breton Natural Pork has resumed operations one week after a fire destroyed its plant and headquarters in Quebec. The cause of the fire last Tuesday evening is still being investigated, but there were no injuries or fatalities. Total damage is estimated to be C$45m (US$). Today, the company begins processing 100% of its natural pork line at a plant near Quebec City.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Can manufacturers revitalise shopper experience?
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund