INDIA: Duc d'O eyes Indian expansion
Duc d'O expands in India
Belgium-based chocolatier Duc d'O plans to begin exporting its chocolate products to India.
A company representative said today (4 April): "There are concrete plans in place to develop the Indian market."
Duc d'O has signed a marketing and distribution deal that will see Cosmo Fine Foods of India act as its local distributor in the market.
The agreement was reached in the context of Belgium's recent royal visit to India as the Belgian government works to strengthen its trading relationship with the growing Indian market for consumables.
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- The benefits of engaging staff in sustainability
- How food companies involve staff in sustainability
- Why Danone is withdrawing Dumex from Vietnam
- Why May's Brexit comments give reason for optimism
- Fonterra says value-added strategy paying off
- B&G Foods acquires ABF's US spice business
- General Mills profit falls as sales disappoint
- 2 Sisters chief Boparan buys Bernard Matthews
- Ireland unveils national plan to tackle obesity
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020
- Global Food and Drinks Closures: Performance and Opportunities
- Fast Food Restaurants in the US - Industry Market Research Report