INDIA: Duc d'O eyes Indian expansion
Duc d'O expands in India
Belgium-based chocolatier Duc d'O plans to begin exporting its chocolate products to India.
A company representative said today (4 April): "There are concrete plans in place to develop the Indian market."
Duc d'O has signed a marketing and distribution deal that will see Cosmo Fine Foods of India act as its local distributor in the market.
The agreement was reached in the context of Belgium's recent royal visit to India as the Belgian government works to strengthen its trading relationship with the growing Indian market for consumables.
- Focus: ConAgra own-label exit plan is about growth
- How the CGF plans to halve global food waste
- IRI – The opportunity of range optimisation
- Focus: Mexican dairies focus on adding value
- Focus: Will synergies lift Ahold Delhaize in US?
- ConAgra confirms private-label exit
- Kraft Heinz unveils management structure
- Kellogg eyes trends with product launches
- CMA "accepts" Muller's revised Dairy Crest offer
- Kraft faces lawsuit over 'natural' claims