INDIA: Duc d'O eyes Indian expansion
Duc d'O expands in India
Belgium-based chocolatier Duc d'O plans to begin exporting its chocolate products to India.
A company representative said today (4 April): "There are concrete plans in place to develop the Indian market."
Duc d'O has signed a marketing and distribution deal that will see Cosmo Fine Foods of India act as its local distributor in the market.
The agreement was reached in the context of Belgium's recent royal visit to India as the Belgian government works to strengthen its trading relationship with the growing Indian market for consumables.
- Mondelez results and outlook - 7 things to learn
- just-food's pick: Innovation on show at ISM 2016
- Can dairy-free Flora lift Unilever spreads sales?
- Talking shop: Wal-Mart overhaul, Lidl's US charge
- Comment: Hain Celestial cognisant of US challenges
- Arla eyes job cuts as part of 2020 growth push
- Mars to cut artificial colours from global foods
- Chobani targets growth after rejecting offers
- Nestle to acquire remaining stake in Osem
- Kerry Group launches Pure free-from meals in UK