INDIA: Duc d'O eyes Indian expansion
Duc d'O expands in India
Belgium-based chocolatier Duc d'O plans to begin exporting its chocolate products to India.
A company representative said today (4 April): "There are concrete plans in place to develop the Indian market."
Duc d'O has signed a marketing and distribution deal that will see Cosmo Fine Foods of India act as its local distributor in the market.
The agreement was reached in the context of Belgium's recent royal visit to India as the Belgian government works to strengthen its trading relationship with the growing Indian market for consumables.
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- BRICs: The thinking behind Mondelez's Vietnam deal
- Comment: Why Gardein is Pinnacle's ideal fodder
- Deal or no deal: Should Danone buy Mead Johnson?
- Focus: Can BRF deliver aggressive growth?
- Kellogg trumps Abraaj bid for Bisco Misr
- Danone, General Mills, Chobani "mislead parents"
- Raisio buys UK, Ireland and Belgium Benecol ops
- Wrigley opposes Perfetti Van Melle "WTF" TM
- Dutch confirm second bird flu outbreak
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Dairy Product Production in China
- Energy Bars Market in Canada: Market Profile to 2017
- The Snackification of Breakfast
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report