INDIA: Duc d'O eyes Indian expansion
Duc d'O expands in India
Belgium-based chocolatier Duc d'O plans to begin exporting its chocolate products to India.
A company representative said today (4 April): "There are concrete plans in place to develop the Indian market."
Duc d'O has signed a marketing and distribution deal that will see Cosmo Fine Foods of India act as its local distributor in the market.
The agreement was reached in the context of Belgium's recent royal visit to India as the Belgian government works to strengthen its trading relationship with the growing Indian market for consumables.
- Rabobank's early view on Brexit impact on food
- How local model protects Nestle - interview
- Brexit sparks uncertainty for UK food - comment
- Quorn Foods confident in prospects - interview
- Kellogg uses Kashi to finally join party - comment
- Brexit – Live reaction from food industry
- Nestle names new CEO
- Brexit - UK food trade body issues warning
- Brexit – UK farmers warn of food price spike
- Brexit – US confirms commitment to TTIP with EU
- Top Trends in Snacks, Confectionery, and Desserts; Exploring consumer and innovation trends in key categories
- Frozen Bakery Products Market by Type, Distribution Channel, & by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020
- Singapore Food and Drink Report Q3 2016
- Fast Food in India
- Country Analysis Report: Saudi Arabia, In-depth PESTLE Insights