FRANCE: Duc gets green light for capital increase
On Friday, an extraordinary general meeting of France's Duc group, which specialises in certified poultry, authorised a capital increase of FF50m (€7.62m). The move will uphold the preferential rights of shareholders, announced the company in a statement. The group Verneuil Finance, which has a 36% stake in Duc (a subsidiary of the Bourgoin group) guaranteed the increased capital of the group and pledged to retain its stock market listing. According to the statement, the Duc recorded "strong growth" in turnover of 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China