FRANCE: Duc gets green light for capital increase
On Friday, an extraordinary general meeting of France's Duc group, which specialises in certified poultry, authorised a capital increase of FF50m (€7.62m). The move will uphold the preferential rights of shareholders, announced the company in a statement. The group Verneuil Finance, which has a 36% stake in Duc (a subsidiary of the Bourgoin group) guaranteed the increased capital of the group and pledged to retain its stock market listing. According to the statement, the Duc recorded "strong growth" in turnover of 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry