FRANCE: DUC posts €1.4m net loss
French food products group DUC has reported a €1.4m (US$1.37m) net loss for the first half of 2002, a major difference from the extraordinary net profit of €6.2m (including a €4.9m tax credit), which the company reported for the same period last year. For the first half of 2002, DUC's operating loss was €1.9m and its turnover was €66.2m. The turnover had decreased from the €72.2m it reported for the same period last year, reported the French News Digest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review