FRANCE: DUC posts €1.4m net loss
French food products group DUC has reported a €1.4m (US$1.37m) net loss for the first half of 2002, a major difference from the extraordinary net profit of €6.2m (including a €4.9m tax credit), which the company reported for the same period last year. For the first half of 2002, DUC's operating loss was €1.9m and its turnover was €66.2m. The turnover had decreased from the €72.2m it reported for the same period last year, reported the French News Digest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund