FRANCE: DUC posts €1.4m net loss
French food products group DUC has reported a €1.4m (US$1.37m) net loss for the first half of 2002, a major difference from the extraordinary net profit of €6.2m (including a €4.9m tax credit), which the company reported for the same period last year. For the first half of 2002, DUC's operating loss was €1.9m and its turnover was €66.2m. The turnover had decreased from the €72.2m it reported for the same period last year, reported the French News Digest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target