FRANCE: Duc reports massive turnaround in fortunes for fiscal 2001
French poultry giant Duc has unveiled its financial results for fiscal 2001, with pre-tax profits up 86.7% to €2.8m (US$2.4m), year on year. Including a €4.3m tax credit mainly due to previous deficits, Duc also posted a 2001 net profit of €6.6m up from a net loss of €5.3m in 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action