UK: Duchy Originals reports loss as sales slump
Duchy Originals, the UK organic food business founded by the Prince of Wales, has booked a loss of over GBP3m (US$4.7m) as sales slumped and the company incurred costs from the sale of its bakery.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 174-page eBook ‘Food For Thought’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Premier Foods to push on with range revamp
- Why FMCG background key for next Thorntons CEO
- USDA's GMO move may block mandatory labels
- Focus: Why Dairy Crest needs to offload dairies
- UK Responsibility Deal must solve credibility gap
- Unilever CFO Jean-Marc Huet stands down
- Mars launches "healthy" snacks Goodnessknows
- Premier Foods sees FY profits fall
- Mondelez to cut jobs at Chicago site
- JBS "seeking M&A" in Americas, Australia
- Mars Inc in Packaged Food (World)
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Pizza Delivery & Takeaway in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Chocolate Flavors Market by Application & Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Chocolate and Confectionery Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details