UK: Duchy Originals reports loss as sales slump
Duchy Originals, the UK organic food business founded by the Prince of Wales, has booked a loss of over GBP3m (US$4.7m) as sales slumped and the company incurred costs from the sale of its bakery.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Nestle reacts to world of 3G and Buffett
- Nomad's post-Iglo opportunities
- Focus: Can Arla jump-start UK flavoured milk?
- What the analysts say: Nestle's Q1
- Why it is too early to call Unilever food revival
- Kerry Group launches Meateors meat snacks
- UPDATE: Iglo Foods sold to Nomad for EUR2.6bn
- Arla to launch protein dairy drink in UK
- Pork Farms' Kerry pastry deal nears green light
- McCormick to move roles to Poland