ASIA: Dumex to overtake Nestlé in Asia?
Iconic US chocolate maker Hershey Foods is in the midst of a transformation process. Its aim? To diversify into the snack food market in order to expand beyond its core chocolate business. With new pr...
The new health consciousness of consumers is believed to be one of the reasons for stagnant value growth of ice cream sales in Western Europe. But with new and unusual combinations of flavours, more p...
Innovation is king - or is it? Fear of legislation or simple lack of imagination has depressed innovation in the food sector for a couple of years. Brand extensions and me-too copycats are not the sam...
Swiss food giant Nestlé has decided to delist its shares from Euronext Paris's Eurolist and the London Stock Exchange....
Israeli food manufacturer Osem-Nestlé Israel posted revenues of NIS617.7m (US$140.8m) for the first quarter of 2005, compared with NIS615.7m in the corresponding period in 2004, an increase of 0.3%....
A milk powder produced by Nestle has been found to contain too much iodine and removed from sale, the China Daily newspaper reported today (Friday)....
Nestle (Malaysia) Berhad has reported group pre-tax profit of 85.056m ringgit (US$22.4 million) for the first three months of this year, an increase of 2.5% from the same period a year earlier, accord...
Nestlé UK has announced that from June 2005 every box of Nestlé breakfast cereals will be made with whole grain....
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO