ASIA: Dumex to overtake Nestlé in Asia?
Dumex expects to overtake Nestlé's number one position in key markets in Asia, by the end of this year or in 2001. Dumex is part of Danish ØK's Nutrition Division and sells various milk products to children. The improvement is due to Dumex entering the Philippine market, while China is already bearing fruit. Nestle has maintained its 31% share of the market over the past couple of years while Dumex has increased from 20 to 27%. The company has already bought out its partners in ØK Nutrition in China and Malaysia.Source: Børsen
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units