USA: Dunkin' Donuts, Inc. statement regarding United Food Commercial Workers Local 1360 and Mid-Atlantic Distribution Center
Dunkin' Donuts, Incorporated has been made aware of a pending strike at the Mid-Atlantic Distribution Center in Swedesboro, New Jersey. The Mid-Atlantic Distribution Center is a cooperative wholly owned by franchisees and is not affiliated in any way with Dunkin' Donuts Incorporated or Allied Domecq PLC.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Hershey steps up work on calories