USA: Dunkin' Donuts to unveil new tagline in advertising campaign
Randolph, Mass.-based Dunkin' Donuts, a baked goods subsidiary of Allied Domecq, will launch its new tagline this week, as part of an ongoing US$68m advertising campaign. The "Just The Thing" line will be heard first on 15 August, as it features in radio and television spots in the Boston area. From October, the new advertising tagline will be seen and heard nationally.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry