USA: Dunkin' Donuts to unveil new tagline in advertising campaign
Randolph, Mass.-based Dunkin' Donuts, a baked goods subsidiary of Allied Domecq, will launch its new tagline this week, as part of an ongoing US$68m advertising campaign. The "Just The Thing" line will be heard first on 15 August, as it features in radio and television spots in the Boston area. From October, the new advertising tagline will be seen and heard nationally.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods