IRELAND: Dunnes faces "winding-up" over debt non-payment
Irish retailer Dunnes Stores is reportedly facing a possible winding up of the company over its alleged failure to honour a EUR21.6m (US$27.9m) bill for building works at a shopping centre.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- How City reacted to Tesco's profit over-statement
- just-food's pick: Natural Products Expo top 10
- M&A Watch: Why Danone/Lifeway deal could be next
- Viewpoint: Baptism of fire for new Tesco CEO Lewis
- just-food's pick: Natural Products Expo top tweets
- United Biscuits attracts bids of over GBP2bn
- Arla: New Vigor deal to boost our Brazil presence
- Jobs to go at United Biscuits UK site
- General Mills plans to close two US plants
- Arla takes stake in Brazilian dairy group Vigor