CHINA: DuPont Acquires Soy Protein Facility in China
WILMINGTON, Del., and WUHAN, China, June 12 /PRNewswire/ -- As part of its strategy to expand its soy protein business in Asia, DuPont (NYSE:DD) today announced that it has reached agreement with the Yun Meng County government to acquire the Hubei Longyun Protein Food Group's soy protein facility. Estimated total investment is about $20 million (U.S.).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega