USA: DuPont and ASA team up to promote excellence and leadership within soybean industry
The American Soybean Association and DuPont are seeking nominees for the 2002 ASA/DuPont Young Leader Program. The Young Leader Program is recognized throughout the soybean industry for its longstanding tradition of identifying and cultivating excellent leaders who now play an integral role in the promotion of agriculture and the success of the soybean industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast