NETHERLANDS: Dutch authorities report €526m meat imports Q1 2002
The Netherlands imported €526m (US$494m) worth of meat during the Q1 2002, according to the Central Bureau of Statistics (CBS). Over the last five years, this represents an increase from the €315m recorded in the Q1 1997. The CBS explained that during the period, meat imports from Ireland rose to €36m from €11m in 1997 but Argentinean imports decreased 40% to €6.7m compared with 1997.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund