NETHERLANDS/UK: Dutch confirm first case as foot and mouth toll rises in UK
The Dutch government has confirmed the country's first cases of foot-and-mouth after tests found four cows had contracted the highly contagious disease. The cases on a farm near Olst in the eastern part of the country dashed increasing optimism that EU authorities had contained the disease. The Netherlands is the second country in continental Europe after France to be infected with foot and mouth since the current outbreak was unleashed in the UK nearly a month ago.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report