MALAYSIA: Dutch Lady net profit increases
Dutch Lady Milk Industries has revealed that its second quarter net income has almost doubled in the second quarter.
Profits at the Malaysian dairy producer increased to MYR11.9m (US$3.06m), up from MYR6.15m reported for the same quarter a year ago.
Sales were up by 14.3% from MYR119.75 to MYR136.85.
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations