NETHERLANDS: Dutch lift foot-and-mouth movement restrictions
The Dutch Agricultural Ministry has confirmed the country is free of foot-and-mouth disease and lifted all remaining restrictions at midnight last night [25 June]. The Netherlands confirmed 26 cases during the European outbreak which has dominated agricultural headlines over the last few months. No cases have been confirmed since 22 April, over two months ago. More than 260,000 animals were culled at around 2,900 farms.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund