USA: E. Coli death unrelated to ConAgra recall
The death of the co-founder of the Colorado Ballet, Freidann Parker, is not thought to be related to the recent recall of the meat by ConAgra Beef Co. Dr Richard Vogt, executive director of the Tri-County Health Department, was cited as saying that the strain of E. coli that led to Parker's death was thought to be different from the one that sparked the ConAgra recall.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth