USA: E. Coli death unrelated to ConAgra recall
The death of the co-founder of the Colorado Ballet, Freidann Parker, is not thought to be related to the recent recall of the meat by ConAgra Beef Co. Dr Richard Vogt, executive director of the Tri-County Health Department, was cited as saying that the strain of E. coli that led to Parker's death was thought to be different from the one that sparked the ConAgra recall.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project