THAILAND: E-Marketplace for buyers and suppliers of food products is launched at FoodMarketExchange.com
FoodMarketExchange.com announces the launch of its business-to-business e-marketplace of international food products for import buyers. Partnered with some of the world's top software and technology companies, the site offers auctions, exchanges, and current news and market information affecting the burgeoning market for international food traders worldwide."We've created a true international marketplace where buyers and sellers of the top categories of food commodities come together and do business," said Simon Chan, Executive Vice President of FoodMaraketExchange.com. "We're offering products from the top Southeast Asian suppliers of seafood, grains, fruit and poultry to buyers the world over."FoodMarketExchange.com has signed fifty suppliers of foodstuffs, who represent a combined $2.5 billion (US) worth of exports last year worldwide. Major suppliers Include Thai Union, TIPCO, STC and Surapon Foods. The company is now targeting the import buyers community given its unique position as the leading supplier of Southeast Asian food products.Registered users of the FoodMarketExchange site (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action