THAILAND: E-Marketplace for buyers and suppliers of food products is launched at FoodMarketExchange.com
FoodMarketExchange.com announces the launch of its business-to-business e-marketplace of international food products for import buyers. Partnered with some of the world's top software and technology companies, the site offers auctions, exchanges, and current news and market information affecting the burgeoning market for international food traders worldwide."We've created a true international marketplace where buyers and sellers of the top categories of food commodities come together and do business," said Simon Chan, Executive Vice President of FoodMaraketExchange.com. "We're offering products from the top Southeast Asian suppliers of seafood, grains, fruit and poultry to buyers the world over."FoodMarketExchange.com has signed fifty suppliers of foodstuffs, who represent a combined $2.5 billion (US) worth of exports last year worldwide. Major suppliers Include Thai Union, TIPCO, STC and Surapon Foods. The company is now targeting the import buyers community given its unique position as the leading supplier of Southeast Asian food products.Registered users of the FoodMarketExchange site (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund