THAILAND: E-Marketplace for buyers and suppliers of food products is launched at FoodMarketExchange.com
FoodMarketExchange.com announces the launch of its business-to-business e-marketplace of international food products for import buyers. Partnered with some of the world's top software and technology companies, the site offers auctions, exchanges, and current news and market information affecting the burgeoning market for international food traders worldwide."We've created a true international marketplace where buyers and sellers of the top categories of food commodities come together and do business," said Simon Chan, Executive Vice President of FoodMaraketExchange.com. "We're offering products from the top Southeast Asian suppliers of seafood, grains, fruit and poultry to buyers the world over."FoodMarketExchange.com has signed fifty suppliers of foodstuffs, who represent a combined $2.5 billion (US) worth of exports last year worldwide. Major suppliers Include Thai Union, TIPCO, STC and Surapon Foods. The company is now targeting the import buyers community given its unique position as the leading supplier of Southeast Asian food products.Registered users of the FoodMarketExchange site (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016