USA: E-TradeNuts.com Brings E-Commerce to the Tree Nut Industry
E-TradeNuts.com, a newly formed Internet based Company that enables buyers and sellers of Almonds, Pecans and other tree nuts to list their products on the Internet is online.According to the Company's founder, Jim Brodie, the www.E-TradeNuts.com web site enables buyers and sellers to communicate their product needs, quality requirements, and delivery requirements to interested parties throughout the world on a real-time basis.At the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations