USA: E-TradeNuts.com Brings E-Commerce to the Tree Nut Industry
E-TradeNuts.com, a newly formed Internet based Company that enables buyers and sellers of Almonds, Pecans and other tree nuts to list their products on the Internet is online.According to the Company's founder, Jim Brodie, the www.E-TradeNuts.com web site enables buyers and sellers to communicate their product needs, quality requirements, and delivery requirements to interested parties throughout the world on a real-time basis.At the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO