USA: E-TradeNuts.com Brings E-Commerce to the Tree Nut Industry
E-TradeNuts.com, a newly formed Internet based Company that enables buyers and sellers of Almonds, Pecans and other tree nuts to list their products on the Internet is online.According to the Company's founder, Jim Brodie, the www.E-TradeNuts.com web site enables buyers and sellers to communicate their product needs, quality requirements, and delivery requirements to interested parties throughout the world on a real-time basis.At the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund