USA: Eagle Family Foods to sell ReaLemon and ReaLime brands and related assets to Mott's Inc. (Cadbury Schweppes plc)
Eagle Family Foods, Inc. ("Eagle") announced yesterday it had agreed to sell the ReaLemon and ReaLime brands and related assets to Mott's Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of London-based Cadbury Schweppes plc for approximately $128 million. The ReaLemon and ReaLime brands had net sales of approximately $62 million in the fiscal year ended June 30, 2000. The transaction, which requires regulatory approval, is expected to be completed in early autumn.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Nestle invests in Italian pizza production
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report