USA: Eagle Family Foods to sell ReaLemon and ReaLime brands and related assets to Mott's Inc. (Cadbury Schweppes plc)
Eagle Family Foods, Inc. ("Eagle") announced yesterday it had agreed to sell the ReaLemon and ReaLime brands and related assets to Mott's Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of London-based Cadbury Schweppes plc for approximately $128 million. The ReaLemon and ReaLime brands had net sales of approximately $62 million in the fiscal year ended June 30, 2000. The transaction, which requires regulatory approval, is expected to be completed in early autumn.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action