USA: Eagle Food Centers receives court approval for $40m financing
US regional supermarket operator Eagle Food Centers has announced that it has received final court approval of the company's US$40m debtor-in-possession (DIP) financing facility. The DIP financing will enable the company, which owns and operates 60 supermarkets in Illinois and Iowa, to continue funding obligations to employees and suppliers, as well as other day-to-day operations of the company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast