USA: Eagle Food Centers receives court approval for $40m financing
US regional supermarket operator Eagle Food Centers has announced that it has received final court approval of the company's US$40m debtor-in-possession (DIP) financing facility. The DIP financing will enable the company, which owns and operates 60 supermarkets in Illinois and Iowa, to continue funding obligations to employees and suppliers, as well as other day-to-day operations of the company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega