USA: Earthgrains automates data analysis with Kenosia's dataAlchemy
Kenosia Corporation today announced that dataAlchemy (tm), Kenosia's flagship marketing intelligence software, has been selected by Earthgrains Company (NYSE: EGR) to automate its Category Management analysis and presentation. Earthgrains is the nation's second-largest fresh packaged bread and baked goods producer, serving half the U.S. population. With net sales worldwide of more than $2 billion annually, fast and accurate analysis of retail data is critically important to Earthgrains for managing and building their brands. Earthgrains will utilize dataAlchemy to improve communication with its sales force and retail partners. "dataAlchemy allows us to use information from all of our data sources, not just one," explains Louis Hullett, Director of Category Management, Earthgrains. "By enhancing our ability to make better use of our syndicated data as well as our own data warehouses, we are able get a much better return on our information investment." dataAlchemy, an easy-to-use, out-of-the-box software tool, transforms retail data from multiple data sources into a dynamic data analysis presentation at least 300% faster than traditional methodologies. Utilized by leading CPG companies for Category Management, dataAlchemy increases retailer efficiency and manufacturer sales. dataAlchemy works with the leading syndicated data formats from ACNielsen and IRI, enabling users to seamlessly transform the latest data from multiple data sources into concise and persuasive sales presentations. "With the broad range of their product offerings and size of their organization, Earthgrains faces an ever-increasing demand for quality analysis and field-ready presentations. dataAlchemy is their solution," says Kevin Blackwell, president of Kenosia. "With it's ability to manage large quantities of data and connect directly to their data warehouses, Earthgrains can now automate its data analysis process and distribute the results through email or the Internet."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review