USA: Earthgrains Company appoints chief operating officer as part of moves to enhance growth, field execution and executive development
The Earthgrains Company (NYSE: EGR), the nation's second-largest fresh packaged bread producer, announced today the promotion of John W. Iselin Jr. to the newly created position of Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer. Iselin, 47, formerly president of Worldwide Bakery Products, will oversee all domestic and international operations as well as the supporting functions of marketing, research and development, human resources, engineering, purchasing, information systems, and e-commerce and category management.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units