USA: Earthgrains Company appoints chief operating officer as part of moves to enhance growth, field execution and executive development
The Earthgrains Company (NYSE: EGR), the nation's second-largest fresh packaged bread producer, announced today the promotion of John W. Iselin Jr. to the newly created position of Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer. Iselin, 47, formerly president of Worldwide Bakery Products, will oversee all domestic and international operations as well as the supporting functions of marketing, research and development, human resources, engineering, purchasing, information systems, and e-commerce and category management.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund