USA: Earthgrains Company appoints J.M. Smucker Co. chairman Timothy P. Smucker as director
The Earthgrains Company (NYSE: EGR) announced yesterday that Timothy P. Smucker, chairman of J.M. Smucker Company, has been appointed to the Earthgrains Board of Directors. Smucker, 56, joins the board effective Jan. 18, 2001, for an appointed term that runs until July 2001. He is the ninth board member and will stand for election by shareholders to a full three-year term in July 2001 at the Earthgrains annual meeting.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales