USA: Earthgrains Company Continues to Serve Customers And Consumers During Work Stoppages
The Earthgrains Company (NYSE: EGR) successfully served customers and consumers over the Labor Day holiday weekend, despite challenges presented by work stoppages by some employees at 15 bakeries."We are very pleased with the response of our employees and our ability to serve customers under challenging conditions," Earthgrains Chairman and CEO Barry H.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods