USA: Earthgrains Company Continues to Serve Customers And Consumers During Work Stoppages
The Earthgrains Company (NYSE: EGR) successfully served customers and consumers over the Labor Day holiday weekend, despite challenges presented by work stoppages by some employees at 15 bakeries."We are very pleased with the response of our employees and our ability to serve customers under challenging conditions," Earthgrains Chairman and CEO Barry H.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast