USA: Earthgrains Company Continues to Serve Customers And Consumers During Work Stoppages
The Earthgrains Company (NYSE: EGR) successfully served customers and consumers over the Labor Day holiday weekend, despite challenges presented by work stoppages by some employees at 15 bakeries."We are very pleased with the response of our employees and our ability to serve customers under challenging conditions," Earthgrains Chairman and CEO Barry H.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega