USA: Earthgrains Company declares dividend payable Aug. 31, 2001
The Board of Directors of The Earthgrains Company (NYSE: EGR) Friday (13 July) declared a quarterly cash dividend of 6 cents per share payable Aug. 31, 2001, to shareholders of record at the close of business on Aug. 17, 2001. Earthgrains held what may be its last annual meeting of shareholders today at the Missouri History Museum in St. Louis. Sara Lee Corporation has tendered a cash offer to purchase Earthgrains shares for $40.25 each. The combined bakery businesses under Sara Lee Corporation will be known as Sara Lee Bakery Group.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast