USA: Earthgrains Company declares dividend payable Aug. 31, 2001
The Board of Directors of The Earthgrains Company (NYSE: EGR) Friday (13 July) declared a quarterly cash dividend of 6 cents per share payable Aug. 31, 2001, to shareholders of record at the close of business on Aug. 17, 2001. Earthgrains held what may be its last annual meeting of shareholders today at the Missouri History Museum in St. Louis. Sara Lee Corporation has tendered a cash offer to purchase Earthgrains shares for $40.25 each. The combined bakery businesses under Sara Lee Corporation will be known as Sara Lee Bakery Group.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1