USA: Earthgrains Company declares dividend payable Aug. 31, 2001
The Board of Directors of The Earthgrains Company (NYSE: EGR) Friday (13 July) declared a quarterly cash dividend of 6 cents per share payable Aug. 31, 2001, to shareholders of record at the close of business on Aug. 17, 2001. Earthgrains held what may be its last annual meeting of shareholders today at the Missouri History Museum in St. Louis. Sara Lee Corporation has tendered a cash offer to purchase Earthgrains shares for $40.25 each. The combined bakery businesses under Sara Lee Corporation will be known as Sara Lee Bakery Group.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg's 1894 fund debut investment in Kuli Kuli