USA: Earthgrains Company expects to report lower third-quarter results
The Earthgrains Company (NYSE: EGR) announced yesterday that it expects to report third-quarter results below the consensus of analyst expectations. The analyst consensus for third-quarter earnings, excluding estimates for the impact of a labor strike, is $0.50 per diluted share. Earthgrains is projecting earnings of between approximately $0.34 and $0.37 per diluted share, excluding the expected strike impact and other unusual charges.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery