USA: Earthgrains Company reaches tentative contract agreement with BCTGM International Union
The Earthgrains Company (NYSE: EGR) announced today that it has reached tentative agreement for open contracts with the Bakery, Confectionery, Tobacco Workers and Grain Millers International Union.Ratification of the agreement would end a strike that began Aug. 26 at the company's Fort Payne, Ala., bakery and impacted 26 other plants.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China