USA: Earthgrains Company reaches tentative contract agreement with BCTGM International Union
The Earthgrains Company (NYSE: EGR) announced today that it has reached tentative agreement for open contracts with the Bakery, Confectionery, Tobacco Workers and Grain Millers International Union.Ratification of the agreement would end a strike that began Aug. 26 at the company's Fort Payne, Ala., bakery and impacted 26 other plants.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units