USA: Earthgrains signs national agreement for viaLink's syncLink service
The viaLink Company (NasdaqNM:VLNK) today announced that The Earthgrains Company will expand its use of viaLink's syncLinkSM technology to synchronize item, price and promotion data with its trading partners. Earthgrains, the second-largest packaged bread and baked goods producer in the United States, was one of four food companies to participate in scan based trading during a successful Grocery Manufacturers of America pilot this spring that utilized viaLink's syncLink service.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant