USA: Earthgrains signs national agreement for viaLink's syncLink service
The viaLink Company (NasdaqNM:VLNK) today announced that The Earthgrains Company will expand its use of viaLink's syncLinkSM technology to synchronize item, price and promotion data with its trading partners. Earthgrains, the second-largest packaged bread and baked goods producer in the United States, was one of four food companies to participate in scan based trading during a successful Grocery Manufacturers of America pilot this spring that utilized viaLink's syncLink service.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group