USA: EarthShell and Acqua Wellington Enter Into $60 Million Stock Purchase Agreement
EarthShell® Corporation (NASDAQ:ERTH), innovators of environmentally preferable food service packaging, and Acqua Wellington North American Equities Fund, Ltd. announced today that they have entered into a stock purchase agreement providing up to $60 million in funding. Under the agreement, Acqua Wellington will purchase, at EarthShell's request, at least $2.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre