USA: EarthShell Corp names new president and COO
Californian packaging giant EarthShell Corp has named Vincent J. Truant as president and COO, effective immediately.
Prior to this appointment, Truant served as senior VP and chief marketing officer and has been an executive officer of the company since April 1998. Truant assumes leadership at an important juncture in EarthShell's development, as the company undertakes the transfer of the technology to its manufacturing partners.
"It has been extremely rewarding for me to see the initial components of our business model achieved over the last few years," said CEO Simon K. Hodson. "Handing over operations to Vince will serve our company extremely well."
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations