USA: EarthShell Corp secures US$10m secured convertible debenture financing
Californian packaging manufacturer EarthShell Corporation has raised US$10m in a secured convertible debenture financing with a group of institutional investors. The secured convertible debentures are initially convertible by the holders into shares of EarthShell common stock at a conversion price of US$1.30 per share. As part of the transaction, EarthShell issued to the investors warrants to purchase 2.5 million shares of its common stock at an initial exercise price of US$1.20 per share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund