USA: EarthShell Corp secures US$10m secured convertible debenture financing
Californian packaging manufacturer EarthShell Corporation has raised US$10m in a secured convertible debenture financing with a group of institutional investors. The secured convertible debentures are initially convertible by the holders into shares of EarthShell common stock at a conversion price of US$1.30 per share. As part of the transaction, EarthShell issued to the investors warrants to purchase 2.5 million shares of its common stock at an initial exercise price of US$1.20 per share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin