USA: EarthShell Corp secures US$10m secured convertible debenture financing
Californian packaging manufacturer EarthShell Corporation has raised US$10m in a secured convertible debenture financing with a group of institutional investors. The secured convertible debentures are initially convertible by the holders into shares of EarthShell common stock at a conversion price of US$1.30 per share. As part of the transaction, EarthShell issued to the investors warrants to purchase 2.5 million shares of its common stock at an initial exercise price of US$1.20 per share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix