USA: Earthshell Corporation enters commercial agreement with Bon Appetit
EarthShell Corporation (NASDAQ: ERTH) innovators of patented foodservice packaging designed with the environment in mind announced yesterday that it has entered into a commercial agreement with Bon Appétit Management Company. The agreement outlines that EarthShell Packaging ® plates, bowls and hinged-lid containers will initially be supplied to the food service dining venues of both Whitman College in Walla Walla, Washington and Evergreen College in Olympia, Washington, where Bon Appétit manages their food service operations. California-based Bon Appétit provides food service management through café and catering services to over 200 corporations, colleges, universities and several specialty venues.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk