USA: Earthshell Corporation enters commercial agreement with Bon Appetit
EarthShell Corporation (NASDAQ: ERTH) innovators of patented foodservice packaging designed with the environment in mind announced yesterday that it has entered into a commercial agreement with Bon Appétit Management Company. The agreement outlines that EarthShell Packaging ® plates, bowls and hinged-lid containers will initially be supplied to the food service dining venues of both Whitman College in Walla Walla, Washington and Evergreen College in Olympia, Washington, where Bon Appétit manages their food service operations. California-based Bon Appétit provides food service management through café and catering services to over 200 corporations, colleges, universities and several specialty venues.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat