USA: EarthShell Corporation Reports On Progress With Sandwich Containers for McDonald's Big Mac
EarthShell Corporation (Nasdaq: ERTH), innovators of patented, environmentally preferable foodservice packaging, announced today that the company has been in discussions to develop a more traditional arrangement to supply EarthShell containers for Big Mac sandwiches in the U.S. McDonald's system. Additionally, it has been agreed that EarthShell is free to market its products to other customers even before the conclusion of the validation testing process with McDonald's.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw