USA: EarthShell sandwich containers to enter final validation for McDonald's Big Mac
Innovators of patented, environmentally preferable foodservice packaging, EarthShell Corporation announced today that EarthShell® Big Mac® sandwich containers have been shipped to Chicago for what the company believes will be the final validation testing for the products. EarthShell officials expect final validation to begin at the end of this month and conclude within two weeks.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch