USA: East of Chicago Pizza Co signs supply contract with Gordon Food Services
Franchise restaurant chain East of Chicago Pizza Co (ECP) has signed a two-year contract with Gordon Food Services (GFS) to be the chain's exclusive supplier. "Because we as a company have embraced technology, we wanted to align ourselves with a distributor that has done likewise," said Cory Washburn, CEO at ECP, which has 146 locations in five states.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China