USA: Eateries Inc. names Burke president
OKLAHOMA CITY, Nov. 26 /PRNewswire/ -- Dr. Vincent F. Orza, Jr., Chairman, President and CEO of Eateries Inc. (Nasdaq: EATS - news) announced today, the promotion of James M. Burke to President and Chief Operating Officer of Eateries Inc. Mr. Burke had held the position of Vice President and Chief Operating Officer since 1995. Mr. Burke joined Eateries Inc. as its first general manager when Eateries was founded by Dr. Orza in 1984. Since that time he has held positions as area director of operations, vice president of operations and subsequently given the responsibilities as chief operating officer. In 1987 he was elected to the Board of Directors and continues to serve as board member today. Dr. Orza will continue to serve the Company as Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Burke's promotion will take effect immediately.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO