USA: Eateries Inc. names Burke president
OKLAHOMA CITY, Nov. 26 /PRNewswire/ -- Dr. Vincent F. Orza, Jr., Chairman, President and CEO of Eateries Inc. (Nasdaq: EATS - news) announced today, the promotion of James M. Burke to President and Chief Operating Officer of Eateries Inc. Mr. Burke had held the position of Vice President and Chief Operating Officer since 1995. Mr. Burke joined Eateries Inc. as its first general manager when Eateries was founded by Dr. Orza in 1984. Since that time he has held positions as area director of operations, vice president of operations and subsequently given the responsibilities as chief operating officer. In 1987 he was elected to the Board of Directors and continues to serve as board member today. Dr. Orza will continue to serve the Company as Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Burke's promotion will take effect immediately.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund