RUSSIA: EBRD grants United Bakers US$30m loan
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) has drawn up plans to lend Russia's United Bakers company US$30m to finance working capital, restructure debt, buy modern biscuit manufacturing equipment, and acquire rival businesses, notably an (unnamed) cereal factory.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses