RUSSIA: EBRD invests US$1.5m in subsidiary of confectioner Krasny Oktyabr
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development has awarded US$1.5m in investment to the TAKF confectionery plant in Tambov. TAKF is a subsidiary of well known Moscow confectioner Krasny Oktyabr . Some of the money was provided to TAKF as a long-term loan, while the remainder was used by EBRD to buy a new issue of 1.5 million shares in TAKF.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth