RUSSIA: EBRD invests US$1.5m in subsidiary of confectioner Krasny Oktyabr
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development has awarded US$1.5m in investment to the TAKF confectionery plant in Tambov. TAKF is a subsidiary of well known Moscow confectioner Krasny Oktyabr . Some of the money was provided to TAKF as a long-term loan, while the remainder was used by EBRD to buy a new issue of 1.5 million shares in TAKF.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill