UZBEKISTAN: EBRD planning loan injection for Uzbek Nestlé
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development is planning to lend Nestlé Uzbekistan €2.5m (US$2.71m) to expand its operations, providing better and more plentiful dairy foodstuffs to Uzbek citizens and boosting its purchases from primary producers. The loan would be funnelled through the local UzJilSberbank (UJB) and would increase the company's working capital; it produces dairy products, baby food and bottled mineral water.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre