SPAIN: Ebro Puleva appoints Sebastian Sergio Battaner to board of directors
Spanish agricultural food group Ebro Puleva has announced the appointment of Sebastian Sergio Battaner as member of the board of directors. Battaner's appointment follows the resignation of Dativo Martin Jimenez, the company said yesterday [Thursday]. Ebro Puleva also appointed Miguel Angel Perez Alvarez as member of the commission for recruitment and remuneration.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations