SPAIN: Ebro Puleva makes R&D a key priority with annual investment plans
Dairy foods group Ebro Puleva revealed earlier today [Thursday] that it plans to earmark 4% of its annual revenue to fund its research and development (R&D) activities.
Vice president Guillermo Mesonero-Romanos explained that the development of new products will be a key strategy and Ebro Puleva has already ploughed €93m (US$91.3m) from its €2.3bn turnover in 2001 to R&D.
According to a report in Expansion, the firm operates two R&D centres, which are based in Granada, southern Spain and in Valladolid, western Spain.
Companies: Ebro Foods
Natraceutical, a spin-off of Spanish food group Natra-Zahor, has unveiled ambitious expansion plans, spurred on by growth in the functional foods market. With such high levels of interest in healthy f...
The state-owned Spanish holding company SEPI has purchased a 6.25% stake in Spanish food group Ebro Puleva from the Kuwait Investment Office (KIO)....
Spanish food group Ebro Puleva has said it has ended the first nine months of the year with record turnover and profits, boosted by the contributions of Riviana and Panzani....
Spanish food group Ebro Puleva has said it has reached an in-principle agreement with a Canary Islands-based group for the sale of Ebro's subsidiary Catesa Foods....
Spanish food group Ebro Puleva has announced that UK-based EDF Man intends to exercise its call option over 51% of the capital of Inversiones Greenfields in Chile....
Spanish food group Ebro Puleva has announced that, through its subsidiary S&B Herba Foods, it has purchased the Tarantella brand in the UK....
Food company Riviana Foods, a subsidiary of Spain's Ebro Puleva, has announced the cutting of 130 jobs from its US workforce of 1,075....
Spanish nutraceuticals company Puleva Biotech, a unit of food major Ebro Puleva, has reported a 7% decline to €716,000 (US$873,000) in first half operating profits, hurt by large expenses to promote i...
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016