SPAIN: Ebro Puleva makes R&D a key priority with annual investment plans
Dairy foods group Ebro Puleva revealed earlier today [Thursday] that it plans to earmark 4% of its annual revenue to fund its research and development (R&D) activities. Vice president Guillermo Mesonero-Romanos explained that the development of new products will be a key strategy and Ebro Puleva has already ploughed €93m (US$91.3m) from its €2.3bn turnover in 2001 to R&D.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO