SPAIN: Ebro Puleva vice chairman resigns, Puleva Biotech appoints new directors
Javier Tallada Garcia de la Fuente has resigned from his position as executive vice president of Spanish food manufacturer Ebro Puleva. Tallada will remain as executive chairman of Puleva's biotechnology division Puleva Biotech and will remain on the board of Ebro Puleva, the company revealed in a filing to the stock market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund