SPAIN: Ebro Puleva vice chairman resigns, Puleva Biotech appoints new directors
Javier Tallada Garcia de la Fuente has resigned from his position as executive vice president of Spanish food manufacturer Ebro Puleva. Tallada will remain as executive chairman of Puleva's biotechnology division Puleva Biotech and will remain on the board of Ebro Puleva, the company revealed in a filing to the stock market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin